Please read the terms & conditions carefully. Your access to & use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of & compliance with these terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the services.
STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Registration Agreement: The “Student Registration Form” is the Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) between the applicant and Shiromani Institute.
- It constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the Shiromani Institute and the student in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged.
- Shiromani Institute will be providing all services to Students.
FEE & OTHER DETAILS
- Full course fee is mentioned on the form, Demand draft payments should be made favoring “Shiromani Institute” payable at New Delhi.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. However, the fee may be refunded only if “Shiromani Institute” fails to start a Course (not applicable for unavoidable instances). Delay in starting of class by a fortnight shall not be considered as not starting.
- I(Student) WILL USE ANY NOTES OR VIDEOS OF THE ORGANIZATION FOR MY STUDY, I WILL NOT BUY AND SELL IN ANY WAY.
- I WILL NOT GIVE MY MOBILE NUMBER OR SOCIAL MEDIA LINK TO ANYONE TO MAINTAIN THE PRIVACY OF THE ORGANIZATION, AS THIS RIGHT COMES UNDER THE PRIVACY ACT, SO BY DOING SO, THE ORGANIZATION CAN ALSO TAKE LEGAL ACTION.
1. All courses have different starting dates and different fees and all information is stated in our website and application.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
5. The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
6. Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
7. Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc provided to him, to a third party. If any student find out with sharing the ID and password with other students then his/her classes will be blocked.
8. Students will be issued with ID cards upon registration, which is expected to be there with Students at all time during classes. and produce it upon request. (face-to-face classes)
9. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Pendrive or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Pen drive and/or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions: · You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Pen drive and/or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Pen drive and/or our products.
· You will not-
(a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or
(b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or
(c) use the Pen drive and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Shiromani Institute.
10. We may also contact the user through SMS, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, Shiromani Institute is non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
Students are advised-
1. Do not carry any valuables to the study center and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
2. Are expected to keep the utmost level of discipline, while they are in the study center premises. A student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of Shiromani Institute from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
3. Not to involve in damaging or defacing study center’s Property, Equipment and Facilities available at the study center.
4. Students are expected to behave responsibly and help Shiromani Institute for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipment available at the study center.
5. The student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans at Intimidator language while they are present at the study center.
6. Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the classrooms.
7. Students should keep their mobile phone on silent mode. Staff members of Shiromani Institute are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students. Shiromani Institute may levy a suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of guidelines.
In case a student desires to seek a transfer from one study center to another, then he/she has to make an application, stating the reasons for the request.
A transfer is Subject to-
Availability of seats. The difference in the Course fee, upon transfers, shall be paid by the student additionally.
1. A student must ensure to attend all the classes.
2. While Shiromani Institute are aimed at enhancing the academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at Shiromani Institute does not assure high marks. Merely joining at Shiromani Institute does not assure high marks.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
1. Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by Shiromani Institute or changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated through the website www.shiromaniinstitute.com.
2. If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/through the Shiromani Institute website.
3. Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
1. In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, Shiromani Institute actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services from time to time.
2. Students/Parents can approach the reception, with their queries for assistance guidance.
3. Students may take a photocopy of the Registration Form for future reference. Shiromani Institute reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including suspension of the students from the classes, in case the student is found not following any rules and regulations at the study center.
4. Shiromani Institute decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
5. All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction courts of law.
NOTE– I TOOK THE DEMO CLASS OF THE INSTITUTION, AFTER EXAMINING ITS QUALITY A LOT, I AM TAKING ADMISSION, OUR RESULT DEPENDS ON OUR HARD WORK, THE INSTITUTION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, IN FUTURE I WILL TAKE THE CLASS OR NOT, THE INSTITUTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS YES, I WILL NEVER ASK FOR THE FEE BACK IN FUTURE. THE INSTITUTION WILL NOT BE BOUND TO RETURN THIS FEE.
PARENTS RISK – WHEN THE AGE OF THE STUDENT IS LESS THAN 18 YEARS, THIS FORM IS BEING FILLED BY THE PARENTS, ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE OF THE PARENTS
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT
Read & understand the above and I am aware of the services Shiromani Institute shall provide to the students. Student provide us the right to use the data and details & no privacy shall be considered in such case. I understand that I am not eligible for any refund of the Fee paid.
Declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “Student Guidelines” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times.
I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by Shiromani Institute with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.